The perfect solution for fitness clubs.
An all-in-one solution to meet your fitness club's erp, CRM, and membership Needs
Managing your growing fitness center's diverse business needs—from retaining members, mitigating a highly seasonal cash flow, and keeping up with the month-end and day-to-day accounting demands—doesn't have to be so complicated. There's a better way. BroadPoint helps health clubs who’ve outgrown their existing ERP, CRM, and membership systems to customize the perfect solution that scales as they grow, built on the powerful Microsoft Dynamics platform.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Business Edition to jump start your financial management
- Capture multiple revenue streams: dues, donations, events, subscriptions and grants
- User-friendly GL, AP, AR, etc.
- Work faster with automated tasks, Excel integration
- Gain a real time perspective on fiscal performance, anywhere, anytime
- With Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales and Marketing you can automate sales, service, portals and marketing through an easy to use, cloud-based CRM
- Help your salespeople zero in on the right leads, contacts, and opportunities as they build out your pipeline.
- Gain a 360-degree view of interactions
- Visualize results of programs, events and marketing
- With a wide range of solutions including Microsoft's Power BI, glean meaningful insights from your data
- Score membership engagement
- Predict what members want
- Understand ROI on programs and investments
- Unlock advanced analytics
- Provide “one source of the truth”
- Microsoft's Office 365 turbocharges team and company productivity
- Use familiar productivity tools
- Work across devices and platforms – anywhere, anytime
- Collaborate in the Cloud
- Break down silos between departments
- Offer one system for everyone
Working With BroadPoint
COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS
Contact a BroadPoint Expert
Give us a call, start an online chat session, or send us a contact request—your choice.
Chat with us
Request we contact you
You may also be interested in . . .