Oregon Nurses Association (ONA) is the professional association for nurses in Oregon. They advocate for nursing and quality healthcare. The association has 40 employees.
ONA’s previous AMS system consisted of two legacy systems and several other line-of-business applications and spreadsheets. BroadPoint implemented a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution that served as the replacement for the AMS systems maintained by the organization.
BroadPoint implemented a CRM system that included the following ONA requirements:
- Ability to communicate and track information on the ONA constituent base using membership management, committee management, marketing/communications management, dues management, events management and financial processes within CRM
- Enhanced data analytics by utilizing reporting capabilities within CRM
- Reporting and dashboard capabilities that included end-user custom queries and ad-hoc reporting
- A large data migration from the client’s legacy database systems
- End-user and client technical support services.