Association executives often ask the same question:
"Aren’t an AMS and a CRM basically the same thing?"
The answer is no...AMS systems aren't enough anymore.
The average Association Management System struggles to keep pace with the demands of today’s association world, where:
- More than just members need ongoing personal attention
- All staff members get involved in managing member relationships
- Business models change to meet demands of changing member demographics
- Productivity demands seamless integration of internal systems
- Employees want the freedom to work outside the office
A CRM system will help your organization focus on your mission, not your technology.
Download the whitepaper to learn more.