The Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA) is an organization that provides the voice of owners in the hospitality industry. Founded in 1989, AAHOA is now one of the fastest-growing organizations in the industry, with more than 12,500 members owning more than 20,000 hotels that total $128 billion in property value.
AAHOA needed to utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support Membership, Event Management, Business Development, Sponsorship and Political Action Committee (PAC) business processes.
BroadPoint implemented a CRM system that included the following AAHOA requirements:
- Track demographic information and all interactions with current members and prospective members. Information included committee participation.
- Track prospecting efforts for sponsorship and other customer cultivation initiatives
- Self-service capabilities for members to find, register and pay for events. Additionally, members can update their profile information and approve contact methods (phone, email, etc.).
- Capture PAC donations, from its large donor-base, through a secure online portal and from its annual auto-renew PAC donations process.
- Reporting and dashboard capabilities that included end-user custom queries and ad-hoc reporting, data import and export, and search capabilities
- Role-level security for users and administrators, restricted views and capability to ensure secure management of sensitive financial and membership information.
- End-user and client technical support services.