Watch this video case study to learn how the Actors' Equity Association uses a fully integrated Microsoft Dynamics solution to deliver exceptional value to their members.
Actors’ Equity Association (AEA) has approximately 130 staff in four locations, and represents more than 48,000 Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Equity seeks to advance, promote and foster the art of live theatre as an essential component of our society. Equity negotiates wages and working conditions and provides a wide range of benefits, including health and pension plans, for its members.
AEA’s needed to consolidate a number of disconnected data stores and third party applications into a central data repository using Dynamics CRM. Additionally, AEA wanted to extend data to a customer facing portal for self service capabilities.
We first performed an analysis to help define the requirements, stages and resources that will participate/ have a stake in the solution deployment. During this phase, BroadPoint designed a CRM solution to manage membership, dues, payment processing, working dues, actor and employer contracts, bonding and issue tracking. With agreement on the design, we immediately harnessed the analysis team to move forward with the solution.
BroadPoint implemented a CRM system that included the following AEA requirements:
- Client management functionalities that supported management of economic and constituent data, marketing data and business information and tracking capabilities.
- The ability to track funding (dues collection) sources and financial asset tracking and claims processing including case management (bonding and securities).
- Reporting and dashboard capabilities that included end-user custom queries and ad-hoc reporting, data import and export, and search capabilities.
- Member's Only Portal
- Employer's Only Portal
- Role-level security for users and administrators, restricted views and capability to ensure secure management of sensitive financial and membership information.
- Integrated CRM and financial system across each component of the new system.
- A large data migration from the client’s previous database administration system with no loss in service or performance.
Actors’ Equity Association (AEA) has approximately 130 staff in four locations, and represents more than 48,000 Actors and Stag
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN . . .