The 2018 Scribe User Conference is the largest training and networking event for Scribe users and partners. Attending is the best way to keep pace with the fast-moving world of integration and build your Scribe skills so you can help your company move to the cloud and lead your company’s digital transformation initiatives.
For marketing, membership, and communications professionals, staying ahead can mean looking at what you've always done and shaking it up. Develop new strategies with guidance from content leaders, keynotes, and solution providers.
Join BroadPoint this March for Innovations 2018. With over 20 sessions plus the RiSE App Challenge and Developers Forum, you'll be the first to see the newest iMIS features, find out what's planned for future releases, hear from ASI's development team and have a chance to provide direct feedback to our product teams.
Attend this in-person learning and networking opportunity with Dynamics CRM peers in your area. BroadPoint’s own Nelson Johnson will show you how Microsoft Azure can be used to extend your Dynamics 365 instances to support a rich set of business processes.
Connections that transform your business
Connect with partners, Microsoft employees and industry experts at Microsoft Inspire. With past attendance exceeding 16,000 people from around the globe, Microsoft Inspire provides a week full of networking, learning and collaboration.
Grant management is serious business. To streamline the entire process, you need serious software.
Serenic Navigator is the solution that takes grant management as seriously as you.
Join BroadPoint and Serenic for a 45 minute overview of Serenic Navigator AwardVision and Analytics, Microsoft's only dedicated nonprofit accounting solution.
With AwardVision and Analytics you can:
- Improve decision making
- Automate and simplify grant compliance
- Ensure funder restriction compliance
- Visualize and report on your data in real time
Don't wait! Register today!
How would your business change if you could eliminate the issues below?
• Silos of data
• Inefficient workflow and missed critical deadlines
• Lack of visibility, security, and compliance
• Operational inefficiency
• Inability to maximize profits
You can make this happen!
Join BroadPoint and Altec for a webinar June 21st at 2 PM EST to learn how paperless document management can help your organization make information easier to share, eliminate lost and misplaced documents, streamline data entry, approvals, and delivery while ensuring seamless integration with your ERP.
Join BroadPoint for a 30-minute webinar and learn tips and tricks for Office 365 apps you may not be using or using to their full capacity such as:
- Office 365 Groups for better team collaboration
- Microsoft Planner for managing project task assignment and deadlines
- PowerBI to visualize data from multiple sources for better decision making
Maximize your investment in Office 365 and be more collaborative, more productive, and get results.
The Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference (MMCC) will give association and nonprofit professionals the insights necessary to take your strategy to new heights. Overcome daily challenges and sharpen your skills in education sessions on:
- Using segmenting to recruit and retain members
- Content strategy and social technology
- Developing online and in-person communities
- Making data and metrics work for you
- Knowing which member programs to evolve and which to sunset
- Leveraging technology to improve market research
- Ensuring a successful rebrand
- Maximizing the value of your content
- Optimizing digital advertising opportunities
We're hosting a night to celebrate the great innovators driving growth and change in the Washington DC association and non-profit community. We'll honor this impressive and diverse group with a lively and fun event on March 22. Join 200+ movers and shakers from the local association and business community for a fun evening of music, food, drinks and great networking.