Join BroadPoint at the Dynamics Community Summit in Nashville
The annual Dynamic Communities Summit will be held this year from October 10th – 13th in Nashville, TN. With thousands of attendees, the three-day Summit is the premier user-focused conference for Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, AX, SL, CRM, and the new Dynamics 365 platforms.
Summit will offer education for all supported versions of Dynamics platform. No matter your Dynamics version or where you are in your implementation, you’ll find value through educational sessions. Summit is perfectly ‘tuned’ for these job-roles:
- Human Resources/Payroll
- Sales/Marketing Manager
- CRM Project Owner
- Dynamics 365 and CRM end-users
Here are just a few reasons why we know the Dynamic Communities Summit will be worth your time:
- Meet thousands of other Dynamics Users, many of whom have faced similar challenges to your organization and hear how they have overcome them.
- This is a year full of changes at Microsoft; having at least one member of your team there to hear the latest news first-hand to plan for the coming year.
- BroadPoint will be in attendance sponsoring events and exhibiting in the Expo area – we would love to catch up and have you there!
- Our very own Nelson Johnson, CRM Senior Consultant, will be speaking at the Summit.
- If you are not a CRMUG/GPUG /D365UG member, this is a great time to join the User Group community and receive additional discounts on the Summit ticket (advanced pricing registration ends on September 7th)
- Network with the Microsoft product experts to establish valuable contacts to assist in the day to day operations of your business
For more information, visit; User Group Summit website.
Or, feel free to contact Ricardo Garcia with any questions; firstname.lastname@example.org