Founded in 2001, BroadPoint delivers comprehensive business application solutions to our clients. From day one, our team of passionate, seasoned consultants has been focused on one thing: helping our clients focus on their mission by designing and implementing great technology solutions.
A couple of notable milestones:
- In 2005, BroadPoint acquired Grant Thornton LLP’s software application consulting practice. This made us the largest Microsoft Gold Certified Business Solutions partner on the East Coast and strengthened our position as the leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions to associations and nonprofit organizations.
- In 2010, we expanded our federal practice to include a broad range of technology solutions including Oracle Financials, MicroPact entellitrak case management and Microsoft CRM.
Since 2001, BroadPoint has grown from just 13 employees to 100+ experienced staff. Our staff of CPAs, MBAs, PMI-certified project managers, technology experts and service professionals work on teams formed to match each client's unique challenges. Our clients are located across United States including Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, California and many other states.
Our company's tagline is “Bright Ideas for Better Performance” which signifies a culture that values fresh ideas and creative solutions to help our clients succeed.
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE DEFINES US
Our values define our corporate culture and the high standards we set for everything - from how we treat our clients, our partners and each other to how we meet challenges and overcome adversity.
- Innovation. We believe in exploring new ideas and using out-of-the-box thinking to solve complex business problems efficiently and effectively.
- Teamwork. Collaboration starts with empathy for others' needs, a focus on shared goals and open channels of communication to guarantee the best results for our clients.
- Integrity & Trust. We earn trust through ethical business practices, honest interactions, and respect for individual contributions.
- Accountability. Each of us takes ownership of results by taking responsibility for timely communications and consistent follow-through.
- Continued Improvement. To deliver excellence, we continuously improve upon our own expertise, processes and best practices.
The BroadPoint Team
It's Nice to be Recognized
Contact a BroadPoint Expert
Give us a call, start an online chat session, or send us a contact request—your choice.
Chat with us
Request we contact you