Microsoft's Only Nonprofit Accounting Solution
Serenic Navigator is the leading accounting software built upon Microsoft Dynamics NAV that is specifically designed for nonprofit organizations.
Serenic Software offers core fund accounting in Serenic Navigator which integrates with a comprehensive suite of financial products. Serenic Software provides a platform that enables nonprofits, international NGOs, and government agencies to affect the greatest change possible for their constituents while ensuring that resources are not wasted. The robust, scalable Serenic Navigator financial management suite empowers organizations to increase thier impact on the world. Serenic Navigator is available as a cloud deployment or an on-premise solution.
Designed to address unique requirements of nonprofits & NGO's
- Easily generate reports for more transparent accounting
- Seamlessly track and report on grants
- Reduce time spent during the audit process
- Remove time-consuming manual operations
- Efficiently manage cost allocation and grant management
- Quickly track funding and spending
Intuitive user interface & seamless scalable functionality
- Flexible deployment & hosting options
(on premise, third party hosting, or Microsoft Azure Cloud)
- Subscription or one-time perpetual purchase options
- Increased efficiency with built-in workflows
- Store complex financial records electronically
- Pull queries and reports for audits
- Track complex transactional activities, members, and donations
- Standardize processes and procedures
- Enhanced user experience with user-friendly interface
- Consolidate data from various countries using multiple currencies
Navigator makes tracking key performance indicators by program easy
Want to learn more? Contact us for more information or to schedule a demo of the Serenic Navigator solution!
About Serenic Software, Inc.
Its solutions include Serenic Navigator, a customizable ERP solution for advanced nonprofit and public sector requirements; Serenic AwardVision, an advanced grant management solution; Serenic BudgetVision, an entire budget lifecycle management solution; Serenic DonorVision, a cloud-based constituent and donor management software for nonprofits; and Serenic HCM, a human resources and payroll solution.
Serenic also develops human resources and payroll products for Microsoft Dynamics NAV users in North America. Serenic's software is utilized by archdioceses and dioceses, faith-based organizations, and tribal governments, as well as government, higher education, and human services organizations.