There is an app for that
Get the Microsoft Office you know and love, whenever you need it, and virtually wherever you are. With familiar applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote accessible from anywhere, you have the ability to connect and collaborate with your teams in new and exciting ways.
Benefits across the business
Everyone benefits with Office 365 – employees, IT, and the entire organization.
Microsoft has the tools that enable your people to be more efficient and productive.
- Facilitate collaboration – Best-in-class productivity tools like Skype for Business, Microsoft Flow and Yammer allow your teams collaborate more effectively with team chat, online meetings, co-authoring and sharing files securely, group email and a social network for work
- Work virtually - Employees have access to any shared document from anywhere, and essentially work from anywhere to get the job done
- Increase file storage – Up to 1TB per user
Productivity and peace of mind is increased for IT staff.
- Get all the right tools for the job – Pick and provision the tools your staff need; Microsoft business apps like PowerBI, SharePoint and Social Engagement are all available in the Office 365 portal.
- Reduce maintenance – Save time, money and headaches. Instant access to updates and bug fixes as soon as they’re ready via Microsoft.
- Protect your data – Data protection and backup offers the peace of mind that data will not be lost.
- Sync with the on premise systems you have today
Office 365 can help your organization improve productivity, savings and security by moving to the cloud.
- Reduce IT infrastructure – Cut maintenance costs associated with local servers.
- Flexible user licensing – Office 365 licensing is per month; adaptable to the needs of an organization. Adjust licenses to fit staff needs at any time.
- Industrial strength security – Microsoft is a leader in compliance and verification for the cloud, verified by 3rd parties.
- Satisfy your teams – The Microsoft cloud service will always keep itself up to date, so your business will always stay current on the latest features and application updates
Microsoft has positioned the cloud to change the way users create, manage and share business-critical information. Office 365 can help bring a business to the next stage, so what are you waiting for?