The mid-Atlantic's largest Microsoft Dynamics GP Implementation Partner
BroadPoint Technologies is proud to implement Microsoft Dynamics GP for businesses across many industries including associations and nonprofits, professional services and more. We find it a great fit for so many organizations because Microsoft Dynamics GP is an easy-to-use, adaptable, and comprehensive financial and business management solution for growing and mid-market businesses. For more than 25 years, Microsoft Dynamics GP has delivered functionality, performance, and simplicity to 43,000+ diverse businesses around the world. For companies outgrowing their existing accounting software or those battling disconnected, outdated systems, Microsoft Dynamics GP is a natural upgrade path because it’s familiar and user-friendly.
With the release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, small to mid-size businesses everywhere can now take advantage of 150+ product enhancements as well as the access via a web client. Dynamics GP 2013 also arrives with a new pricing and licensing structure that simplifies the sales and deployment process. For more information, see our 3-minute video on the Dynamics GP 2013 web client or read our recent blog on Dynamics GP 2013. We are happy to schedule a complimentary business needs assessment so contact us for more details.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is not just accounting software; it’s a financial management powerhouse.
- Realize pure business intelligence with powerful reporting and forecasting
- Automate workflows, notifications and approval routings
- Leverage advanced analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Easily sync data between Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM
Simplified HR & Payroll
- Personalize your user experience with role-tailored functions and self-service tools
- Integrate financial and payroll processes to reduce errors and manual data entry
- Increase efficiency of employee management with web-based access to information
Streamlined Supply Chains
- Gain transparency across the entire supply chain
- Built-in project management and project accounting
- Improve customer satisfaction with accurate order processing and speedy service
- Adaptable to changing business models and requirements
- Full integration with Microsoft technologies and existing independent systems
- Solid investment in scalable technology with a rapid ROI
Whether your goals are to achieve better financial management, improve supply chain performance, streamline manufacturing practices or gain greater control over your human resources and payroll processes, Microsoft Dynamics GP is an excellent solution. And don't forget to ask about sales order integration between Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM. BroadPoint will help you maximize your investment with flexible deployment and licensing options.