Dynamics 365 Field Service is an end-to-end solution that can help your organization manage complex service agreements, track assets and inventory, manage service orders, quickly identify and dispatch resources, and gain the intelligence needed to provide predictive and preventive service and support.
This ground-breaking cloud solution integrates with other business apps like sales, project service automation, and customer service to provide successful customer engagement.
Reduce costs, increase profits, and enable greater customer service
Dynamics 365 for Field Service is great fit for organizations that are primarily focused on servicing customers to help maximize customer satisfaction and improve resource productivity for on-site installation, maintenance, and break/fix services.
Designed for highly mobile, in-field specialists
Dynamics 365 Field Service provides a complete field service management solution, including these key features:
- Capture customer information, SLAs, and recurring preventive maintenance schedules to ensure accurate service delivery
- Manage and control customer service location and asset information to maintain a 360-degree view of service considerations and history
- Manage service inventory, set re-order points, and track stock down to the truck level to drive efficiencies and response times
- Quickly generate work orders to dispatch field personnel to service locations
Scheduling and dispatch
- Manage individuals, teams, and assets with a flexible drag-and-drop graphical schedule board and a shared resource pool with Dynamics 365 PSA
Resource schedule optimization
- Optimize your service scheduling activities with intelligent scheduling, resource skills matching, automated routing, and step-by-step travel directions
- Automatically generate recurring work orders to ensure that customer assets are properly maintained before issues occur
- Quickly turn completed work orders into customer invoices for billing your chargeable work
- Provide technicians and field resources with real-time access to information and processes across all devices and platforms, with both online and offline modes
- Ensure real-time communication and collaboration between customer service, dispatch, field agents, and customers via integration with Office 365 tools like Skype for Business
- Leverage big data, IoT, machine learning, and embedded analytics to gain real-time visibility and predictive insights
Want to learn more?
Contact us today to speak with one of our Dynamics 365 specialists about how Field Service can help maximize your organization’s productivity and customer satisfaction!
- Michelin delivers with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Sandvik Coromant Delivers Remarkable Field Service
- Go mobile with field service capabilities for Dynamics CRM