iMIS: Helping you cater to the unique needs of your members, donors and constituents.
If it's becoming more difficult to deliver the high level of service and transparency your donors or members expect out of your organization, BroadPoint’s iMIS solution is the perfect way to gain all the functionality you need with predictable, controllable operating costs.
One Solution. One Database.
iMIS 20 enables you to record and track all member, donor and constituent communications and transactions, whether online or offline, in the same database. We offer more than 30 optional modules with all upgrades easily accessible online. Let us help you unite everything with one solution and one database.
Manage individual contacts, organizational contacts, chapters, committee members, issues/grievances, activities and communications throughout the relationship.
Improve donor relations and boost contributions offline or online with full control of fundraising activities and simultaneous management of multiple campaigns.
Simplify content management to keep your website relevant and dynamic and ensure online payments and donations are secure and processed efficiently.
Financials & Billing
Automate billing by collecting member dues and fees online with defined billing cycles while tracking financial transactions in a single database with easy exporting.
Marketing & Campaign Management
iMIS simplifies multi-stage campaigns and provides key performance tracking with detailed, up-to-date analytics for every stage of the campaign.
Turn your data into actionable intelligence so you can understand exactly what your members want and how your organization is performing.
Here is a quick video on iMIS 20.
In addition, BroadPoint has developed special iMIS extensions that are very popular among our clients. Here is a sample of the ways we are assisting our iMIS clients:
Authorize.net Gateway Integration
- Integration with the Authorize.net gateway for accepting credit card and check payments via Authorize.net. This gateway can be used for payments online.
- Integration with iMIS WCM/iParts to sell downloadable contents
Event Master Report
- Application to generate a master report of registrations to an event including badge and survey information in Excel format
- Simplified join and renew processes built in iParts using iBO.NET and SOA web services
- Offers new and renewing members the option of purchasing a multi-year membership (1, 2 or 3 years)
- Ability to create event surveys for display in the WCM/iParts event registration process
Template and SSO Integration for WCM
- Integration of a custom template and Single Sign On (SSO) into WCM to create a unified look and feel across all websites within an association
Webservices for iMIS Integration with Third Party eCommerce Websites
- Webservices to allow a third party eCommerce website to integrate their event registration, store purchase and dues payment processes, and carts with iMIS
BroadPoint is a member of the iMIS Chairman’s Circle Club, the ASI Inner Forum and has been recognized by iMIS as a Solution Provider of the Year. We offer the full suite of iMIS products as well as iMIS support and training. Contact us today to learn more about our iMIS products and services, and discuss your organization's requirements.