- Bethesda, MD Headquarters
BroadPoint Technologies, a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and one of the fastest growing providers of Business Applications and Consulting Services in the U.S., is looking for a hard charging performer to help meet its growth goals for 2013. BroadPoint provides a great team environment with a no limits compensation plan. This individual will be responsible for Initiating contact with prospects and existing clients, develop relationships to explore their needs, respond with solutions our company can provide, close sales and maintain client relationships for mutual benefit.
- Achieve assigned revenue quota.
- Initiate calls into new accounts to introduce our products and services and discover and close new revenue opportunities.
- Initiate calls into existing accounts to identify issues, confirm problems are resolved, discover new revenue opportunities and close incremental sales
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new/additional business
- Follow-up with prospects / clients to review proposed solutions, pricing, determine project start dates and obtain signed contracts
- Participate in weekly meetings, prepared to discuss current status of pending projects, proposals and challenges
- Assist with and/or present at user groups and other marketing events involving prospects / clients
- Help develop marketing strategies to generate leads and support sales
- Thoroughly identify each prospect's current environment, needs, expectations, and priorities
- Work with Pre-Sales to customize demo data, product screens, reports and prospect / client communication as needed
- Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help prospect / client companies achieve their key priorities
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience – 2-5 years ERP, CRM or software applications sales experience;
- Education - Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, accounting or related fields.
- Computer Skills – Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint effectively.
Valued Qualifications (not required)
- Experience as part of a Microsoft Partner organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) applications
- Background in accounting, finance, business or management
- Experience selling in the DC Metro area
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by email.