Bright ideas for better performance.
What Do We Do?
Founded in 2001, BroadPoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for ERP and CRM, a President’s Club Award winner, a certified Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) and a member of Microsoft’s Partner Advisory Council (PAC).
BroadPoint’s vertical market focus is empowering membership-based and not-for-profit organizations to achieve their missions. By taking a true Microsoft-One approach with integrated CRM, ERP, Office 365 and Business Intelligence solutions, BroadPoint enables clients to increase member engagement, elevate financial performance, enhance staff productivity and gain mission-critical intelligence with products such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- BroadPoint Engage
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
Our values define our corporate culture and the high standards we set for everything - from how we treat our clients, our partners and each other to how we meet challenges and overcome adversity. BroadPoint’s core values are:
- Innovation. We believe in exploring new ideas and using out-of-the-box thinking to solve complex business problems efficiently and effectively.
- Teamwork. Collaboration starts with empathy for others' needs, a focus on shared goals and open channels of communication to guarantee the best results for our clients.
- Integrity & Trust. We earn trust through ethical business practices, honest interactions, and respect for individual contributions.
- Accountability. Each of us takes ownership of results by taking responsibility for timely communications and consistent follow-through.
- Continued Improvement. To deliver excellence, we continuously improve upon our own expertise, processes and best practices.
Founded in 2001 by CEO Lee Raesly, BroadPoint delivers comprehensive business application solutions to our clients. From day one, our team of passionate, hard-working individuals has been focused on one thing: solving whatever problems our clients face.
In 2005, BroadPoint acquired Grant Thornton LLP’s software application consulting practice. This made us the largest Microsoft Gold Certified Business Solutions partner on the East coast and strengthened our position as the leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions to associations and nonprofit organizations. Additional acquisitions through the years have added to the company’s consulting, accounting, project management and training credentials.
Over the last 14 years, BroadPoint has grown from just 13 employees to nearly 100 experienced staff. Our staff of CPAs, MBAs, PMI-certified project managers, technology experts and service professionals work on teams formed to match each client's unique challenges. Our company's tagline is “Bright Ideas for Better Performance” which signifies a culture that values fresh ideas and creative solutions to help our clients succeed.
Contact us today at 888.920.2784 or email us at email@example.com.