Bright ideas for better performance.
What Do We Do?
Since 2001, BroadPoint has delivered ERP, CRM and membership management solutions to nonprofit organizations, professional services firms and other small to midsize businesses. We offer integrated business solutions, in the cloud or on-premise, powered by leading technology providers such as Microsoft, NetSuite and Advanced Solutions International (ASI). Headquartered just outside Washington, DC, BroadPoint serves over 400 clients in 31 states. Here are the product solutions we offer:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- BroadPoint Engage
Our values define our corporate culture and the high standards we set for everything - from how we treat our clients, our partners and each other to how we meet challenges and overcome adversity. BroadPoint’s core values are:
- Innovation. We believe in exploring new ideas and using out-of-the-box thinking to solve complex business problems efficiently and effectively.
- Teamwork. Collaboration starts with empathy for others' needs, a focus on shared goals and open channels of communication to guarantee the best results for our clients.
- Integrity & Trust. We earn trust through ethical business practices, honest interactions, and respect for individual contributions.
- Accountability. Each of us takes ownership of results by taking responsibility for timely communications and consistent follow-through.
- Continued Improvement. To deliver excellence, we continuously improve upon our own expertise, processes and best practices.
Founded in 2001 by CEO Lee Raesly, BroadPoint delivers comprehensive business application solutions to our clients. From day one, our team of passionate, hard-working individuals has been focused on one thing: solving whatever problems our clients face.
In 2005, BroadPoint acquired Grant Thornton LLP’s software application consulting practice. This made us the largest Microsoft Gold Certified Business Solutions partner on the East coast and strengthened our position as the leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions to associations and nonprofit organizations. Additional acquisitions through the years have added to the company’s consulting, accounting, project management and training credentials.
Over the last 14 years, BroadPoint has grown from just 13 employees to nearly 100 experienced staff. Our staff of CPAs, MBAs, PMI-certified project managers, technology experts and service professionals work on teams formed to match each client's unique challenges. Our company's tagline is “Bright Ideas for Better Performance” which signifies a culture that values fresh ideas and creative solutions to help our clients succeed.
Contact us today at 888.920.2784 or email us at email@example.com.